Washable & Reusable Sponge Green
The Anotherway washable sponge is an ecological sponge for cleaning all kinds of surfaces, from the kitchen to the bathroom.
With its 2 sides, no stain will resist it: 1 side is very soft to sponge and absorb and 1 side is scraped to remove without scratching.
Our washable sponge is the perfect replacement for synthetic sponges. It is a durable, healthy and effective alternative.
You can use it for 1 year (about 52 machine washes).
Our recommendation: once a week, wash it in the dishwasher or washing machine at 60°C and bang! Bye bye bacteria.
Designed in Marseille, Made in Portugal (with ❤).
4,90€ delivery in Europe within 5 days. Free shipping in Europe for all orders over 35€.
Our washable and reusable sponge is an alternative to the classic sponge.
What do you need to keep in mind about classic sponges?
- They are full of bacteria (millions, no kidding)
- Normally, they should be changed weekly to limit bacteria. Hello the budget and the amount of waste each year!
- They require a lot of energy at the time of manufacture
So STOP. We stop everything.
Discover a simple and very effective ecological alternative: the washable and reusable sponge.
With its scouring side (honeycombed) for scouring and its soft side (terry cloth) for absorbing, our washable dishwashing sponge is just as effective as a classic sponge.
Bonus? Its practical tab for hanging it up (on the tap for example) and making it easier to dry. That way, bacteria don’t have time to grow. Clever, isn’t it? 😉
When it’s dirty, or once a week, you can put it in the dishwasher or washing machine up to 60°C, and bang! Goodbye bacteria.
It is reusable for about 1 year (52 machine washes).
In short, it is much more hygienic than a classic sponge, which accumulates millions of bacteria per cm2 and which we too often forget to change 😉
Good news! It comes in 2 colours to choose from (blue is over here).
INGREDIENTS & MANUFACTURING
OUR ECOLOGICAL SPONGE
Our sponge was designed and conceived in Marseille and is made in Portugal (the kings of terry cloth).
We have chosen our partner and our raw materials with great care :
- Very soft terry cotton certified GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100
- Honeycomb GOTS for the scraper side
- Recycled polyester wadding (from plastic bottles), certified GRS – Global Recycle Standard, inside for good foaming and optimal drying to limit the development of bacteria.
- Moisten your washable sponge and solid dish soap with water.
- Rub your sponge against your ecological dish soap (or vice versa, it also works :)), or put your dishwashing liquid on it.
- And off you go! Do your dishes as usual.
- Is it over? Well done 😉 Hang your sponge up by its tongue, for a quick and efficient drying. Bacteria won’t have time to grow 😉
For an even more ecological dishware, prefer washing baths (rather than letting the water run 😉 ).
Good news. Our washable sponge is compatible with all types of dishwashing liquid and soap. You can even use it for cleaning, for example. We recommend using it with natural products (Marseille soap, white vinegar,…). All our tests have been carried out with this type of product.
Think of dedicating a sponge to a use (one for the dishes, one for the bathroom, etc.).
You can reuse our washable sponge for about 1 year without fear of bacteria.
To wash it? Put it in the dishwasher or washing machine at 60°C, wring it out well and then leave it to dry. That’s all 😉
We are a member of 1% for the planet. Every year we donate 1% of our turnover to an association that is close to our hearts. By buying this product, you are making a commitment with us. In 2019, we supported BZZZ, a beekeeping association, to contribute to the installation of about 20 beehives in the south of France, about 1 million bees.
THANK YOU for committing yourself with us ❤️
We ship your order in 5 days.
Delivery charges are free in France for any order over 35€.
To obtain your tracking number, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org 😉
You may also like…
Washable & Reusable Sponge Green